- Open Device Manager and right click on “Lightwise Allegro
U3V” and click Uninstall.
- Check the box to delete driver software for this device and
then click OK.
- Click Action > Scan for hardware changes.
- May have to do a couple of times until you see the camera
show up as generic USB3 Vision Device.
- Once the camera shows up as a generic USB3 Vision Device,
right click and select Update Driver Software…
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
Browse folders to find…C:\Program Files (x86)\National
Instruments\NI-IMAQdx\Staging\NI USB3 Vision. Then click Next.
- You should now see the message that the driver was
- In the device manager, the camera should now show as a
NI-IMAQdx USB3 Vision Device.
- In NI MAX, the camera should show up under Devices and
The camera can now be configured and run using NI tools.