NOTE: Opening the camera housing will cause damage and will void the hardware warranty.
Since the LightWise Allegro Camera is a precisely manufactured device it must be handled with care. Some tips for device care are below:
- Electrostatic charging should be avoided
- Avoid touching the lens when handling the camera, as fingerprints will affect the quality of the image produced by the device.
- When cleaning the lens do not use excessive force and please use a standard camera lens cleaning kit or clean dry cotton cloth.
- Avoid exposure to bright sunlight, dusty environments, rain etc. as this may cause problems with the electronic and optics of the system.
- Mishandling of the device such as excessive shaking, dropping and force should be avoided.