Before attempting to create a Hardware configuration the device driver must be added to the Micro-Manger folder.
1) Go to C:\Program Files\MedleyUcam\Driver\MicroManager\Win64 and copy the device driver mmgr_dal_ISGUSB3.dll. to C:\Program Files\Micro-Manager-1.4
2) With the camera plugged in open Micro-Manager and select Tools > Hardware Configuration Wizard.
3) Select Create new configuration and click Next.
4) Under Available Devices > ISGUSB3, select ISG USB3 Camera Adapter | ISG USB3 camera and then click ADD.
5) In the window that pops up, the Label should list ISG USB3 Camera Adapter. Click OK.
6) ISG USB3 Camera should show up under Installed Devices. Click Next
7) With Default camera set to ISG USB3 Camera, click Next
8) Click Next on step 4 and 5.
9) On step 6, Browse to the location enter a Configuration file name (must end with the .cfg extension) then click Finish. For example, you may want to name the file isgcam.cfg.
10) When you see the error message "Error: Failed to load hardware configuration", exit MicroManager and run it again. The new configuration will be accepted with no errors.
11) When Micro-Manager opens again, under Configuration file, select the configuration file you just created and click OK.
12) The camera can now be run and controlled through Micro-Manager. Instructions for using Micro-Manager can be found on their website at: https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Micro-Manager_User%27s_Guide