- Open Device Manager and right click on “Lightwise Allegro U3V” and click Uninstall.
- Check the box to delete driver software for this device and then click OK.
- Click Action > Scan for hardware changes.
- May have to do a couple of times until you see the camera show up as generic USB3 Vision Device.
- Once the camera shows up as a generic USB3 Vision Device, right click and select Update Driver Software…
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Choose Let me pick from a list.
- If USB3 Vision compliant camera shows up in the Model list, select it.
- If not, select Have Disk and Browse to …C:\Program Files\MedleyUcam\Driver\Win64. Select ucam.inf and click Open then OK.
- Click Next.
- You should now see the message that the driver was successfully updated.
- In the device manager, the camera should now show as a USB3 Vision compliant camera.
Modified on: Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 12:07 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.