In order to view raw images you will need to use an image analysis software program such as ImageJ.
To view a raw image using ImageJ:
- Select File > Import > Raw and then browse for the image file you want to view (Fig.1)
- Select the image file you want to view and click Open (Fig.2)
- Set the Image type to 16-bit Unsigned (Fig.3)
- Set the Width and Height according to the saved images dimensions.
- Set Offset to first image to 0
- Set Number of images to 1
- Set Gap between images to 0
- Place a check mark in Little-endian byte order
- Click OK