Will your system configuration support the camera?
Recommended System Specifications:
|Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
(Linux Supported via USB3 vision Standard)
|Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz or equivalent
||128 MB RAM
||PCIe 2.0 compatible host controller with USB 3.0 connector
||Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
(to compile and run example code)
Do you have all the parts you need?
To install your camera you will need the following components:
- USB 3.0 cable (see our website for recommendations)
- 12-pin Trigger/Strobe cable
- C-mount Lens
- Tripod adapter (shipped with each camera)
- USB3 Interface card (see recommendations below)
(ISG sells a number of the additional parts required for installation. To purchase, please visit the ISG Web Site. www.isgcameras.com)
Recommended USB3 Interface Cards:
The USB3 desktop motherboards supporting the Intel Z77 or Z78 chipset or newer will support high bandwidth USB3.
(USB3 Interface cards may also be added to provide additional ports.)
A few cards that have been successfully tested with ISG cameras are listed below:
- 2-port card, both ports share a total 5 Gbps bandwidth: http://isgcameras.com/product/u12-startech-pexusb3s24-2-port-hba/
- 4-port card, with each port having its own 5 Gbps bandwidth for total of 20 Gbps. http://isgcameras.com/product/u13-startech-pexusb3s44v-4-port-hba/